site stats
Moonlight Becomes Me: Blog Your Blessings Sunday

Moonlight Becomes Me

Shedding New Light on the MOON and astrology

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Blog Your Blessings Sunday


Artwork courtesy of Josephine Wall

I had a revelation yesterday about expanding my ministry which was the surprise of the Lunar Eclipse for me! As mentioned in an earlier post--because of the intensity of the current astrological aspects in my own astrology my chart, I knew something "unexpected" would happen. And so I wasn't surprised something unexpected did happen, but I was surprised at the direction it is leading me!

The revelation/realization was my strong desire to expand my ministry. I'm considering podcasting beyond what I already do, and I expect there will be another large learning curve with learning how to podcast!

A little background on me: I've been a
Reverend with one church for many years, and with another religious organization, I've been a Bishop for many years. I keep my ministry very low profile in the blogging world and vice versa, and thus, most of my readers don't know these things about me. The photo above of me is an old one, and the black and white frame is one of those magnets which stick to your fridge--it has seen many a child's grimy hand brush against it on the way in-and-out of the fridge, and for this reason I cherish it. I've been seasoned in more than one way!

The Blessings I Blog today are those of divine guidance...the angel songs which reveal our destiny to us when the time is right to allow their sweet voices to be heard...the endless opportunities for spiritual growth and expansion which are offered to us .. the perfectly ordered universe which times every tiny event in our lives....AND the Magnificent Loving Presence which abides in us all.

For all of these blessings, I say Thank You...Thank You...Thank You!

For more participants in the Blog Your Blessings Sunday, look on the sidebar.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Janie Hickok Siess, Esq. said...

Great photo. Excellent post!

My blessings are posted, too. Hope you had a wonderful Sunday.

March 04, 2007  
Anonymous MsDemmie said...

Happy BYB Sunday to you.

I believe your congregation is truly blessed by your spirit.

March 05, 2007  
Anonymous Gen said...

Love this blog...keep it up very beautiful in many ways!

March 05, 2007  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home