site stats
Moonlight Becomes Me: What Is Reality Anyway

Moonlight Becomes Me

Shedding New Light on the MOON and astrology

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

What Is Reality Anyway


Photo: terragalleria


"I am an old man and have known many troubles, but most of them never happened." Mark Twain

Using this quote as a jumping off point, I have been following the astro charts of myself and my partner. The Venus-Uranus conjunction of tomorrow (along with the North Node and Ceres) will aspect very sensitive places and planets in BOTH our charts. I am eagerly awaiting to SEE if anything at all will happen! I'll let you know....

Technorati Tags:, moon photoblog,,

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger The Freelance Cynic said...

Hope you get some good results from it...

I have a laymans interest in astrology. Would love to how much you rely on it and what kind of success rates you get

February 06, 2007  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home