site stats
Moonlight Becomes Me: The Speed of Time

Moonlight Becomes Me

Shedding New Light on the MOON and astrology

Friday, February 02, 2007

The Speed of Time


Art Courtesy of Love Peace Happiness

"Hold fast to time! Use it! Be conscious of each day, each hour! They slip away unnoticed all too easily and swiftly." Thomas Mann

Today I am theme-ing my many blogs, and today's theme is Time! Why? I really got how much time is speeding up last evening when I went outdoors to observe the Full Moon which was shining bright in the dark Hawaiian sky. The clouds were moving so quickly in the sky in front of the moon that the perception was the Moon itself was racing through the sky at an incredible speed. Even though what I witnessed was an illusion, I got a strong download about what is happening to our world on a deeper level.

Technorati Tags:, moon photoblog,,

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous MsDemmie said...

Beautiful pictures again :)

February 04, 2007  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home