site stats
Moonlight Becomes Me: Keeping It Simple

Moonlight Becomes Me

Shedding New Light on the MOON and astrology

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Keeping It Simple



Photo: terragalleria

Update on the transits to our charts which I mentioned in my last post:

My partner received TWO gifts (both unexpected and one very costly) PLUS an offer to buy his business.

As for myself, I have been blessed with a surge of energy and creativity--thus far, no gifts. Bleh! This may be because my exact birth time and place is very dubious. I've had my chart rectified, but still there are questions and uncertainties.

"I take a simple view of living: It is keep your eyes open and get on with it." Laurence Olivier

Technorati Tags:, moon photoblog,,




Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home