site stats
Moonlight Becomes Me: Just Another Opinion

Moonlight Becomes Me

Shedding New Light on the MOON and astrology

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Just Another Opinion

Artwork courtesy of Love Peace Happiness

"I have thousands of opinions still, but that is down from millions and, as always, I know nothing." Harold Brodkey

Shameless Self Promotion Alert: Today another one of my blogs, Way Khool Sites, is the featured Blog of the Day on Fuel My Blog. Please check out this fun & worthy blog and give me a little click-love!

Here's MORE: ANOTHER one of my blog posts from my blog The Art of Living and Dying is featured on My Blog Log News.

The above and other honors (to be announced) are due to the Uranus/Dragon's Head hanging out with my natal Ascendant.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home