site stats
Moonlight Becomes Me: Closing In On New Moon

Moonlight Becomes Me

Shedding New Light on the MOON and astrology

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Closing In On New Moon



I took the photo above in the early dawn today outside my Maui home. If you look closely, you can distinguish a palm tree and palm fronds. The New Moon of Aquarius is four days away. This will be an interesting one for me with an Aquarian partner considering Neptune is still in orb to his Sun with a Saturn opposition. He keeps forgetting his wallet when he goes off to work.

"Let the waters settle
you will see stars and moon
mirrored in your Being." Rumi

Technorati Tags:, moonphotoblog,,

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Livia said...

Wow, I just love your blog. Finally, blogexplosion took me somewhere great. You're going right into my blogroll.

February 13, 2007  
Blogger Nirmal T V said...

Nice Blog...and cool photo..

February 15, 2007  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home