site stats
Moonlight Becomes Me: Blog Your Blessings Sunday

Moonlight Becomes Me

Shedding New Light on the MOON and astrology

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Blog Your Blessings Sunday




This meme is my weekly contribution to the weekly Blog Your Blessings created by Blue Panther, and along with the rest of the members, we blog our blessings every Sunday. If you would like to see the member list, look on the bottom of the sidebar to click on their blogs and read their blessings.

Today my blessings are many. For one thing, one of my blogs, the Maui Skies blog, which rarely and only once in a Blue Moon, even receives a comment was picked to be the Blog Of The Day by Crystal on Fuel My Blog!

For this I am grateful! I love this little photoblog of mine. It's one of my babies, and even though it doesn't get as much attention as my other blogs, I love it none the lest!

I'm also grateful today for the invitation to some great parties, new friends, continued good health of my beloveds and myself, and the HINTS of a better world which have been showing up all around us in news articles, blogs, and emails.

And for all my fellow Blog Your Blessings group, check out this new Blessings Generator I discovered: WorldWideBlessing.

Labels: , , , ,

7 Comments:

Anonymous MsDemmie said...

Congratulations on your blog of the day award. You have some beautiful photographs there.

We need more HINTS of a better world.

I love the Blessings generator too

Happy BYB Sunday!

February 25, 2007  
Anonymous Sue said...

Thank you so much for the warm welcome today!!! And CONGRATULATIONS on your award!!! It feels so good when others appreciate our own hard work.

Cheers from Toronto!

February 25, 2007  
Blogger CyberCelt said...

I had seen the Blessing generator. I prefer to find my own, but I like the way it blends the beliefs into blessings. If only we could communicate with other faiths as easily. Congrats on your award. Awesome.

February 25, 2007  
Blogger stev said...

ahhh GRATS

its always something wonderful to look at the skies. be it dawn or dusk. filled with nary a cloud or many puffs of white. and not forgetting maui skies too of course ;)

February 25, 2007  
Blogger Recovering Lutheran said...

Beautiful photo and congratulations on being the blog of the day! Quite an honor!

February 25, 2007  
Blogger Blue Panther said...

Congratulations on getting the blog of the day award.

Hopes and wishes for many such awards for you in the future.

Have a great week!

February 25, 2007  
Blogger Whatever said...

Grats on the award! Woot!

February 25, 2007  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home