site stats
Moonlight Becomes Me: Blog Your Blessings Sunday

Moonlight Becomes Me

Shedding New Light on the MOON and astrology

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Blog Your Blessings Sunday


As a child, I was clairvoyant and clairsentient--talking to my angels and invisible beings that no one else could see. My gifts terrified my Mother who couldn't see what I could see or know what I knew, and she was distressed and displeased whenever I would share stories that later came true. Therefore, I shut down my gifts so as to not upset my Mother.

Only in my twenties was I able to reclaim some of what earlier had come naturally to me. This took some work with others using various methods such as soul retrieval for example. I wasn't around my scolding Mother anymore, and I had friends who also had gifts. I took classes, studied with many great teachers, and once again I opened up to the Other Side and the invisible world. Even though never working as a professional psychic, I listened to and collaborated with my angels and guides.

While working as a presenter/speaker on a Caribbean cruise with other well-known speakers, psychics, and teachers, I became alerted to the gifts I had through a series of tests. Three tests were given in which everyone participated. The first test involved an assistant of a famous psychic researcher putting three tarot cards inside a safe. You had to guess which three. The second test involved remote viewing, and when the cruise ship stopped in Puerto Rico, an unknown person would go to an unnanounced location-- later you had to draw on a piece of paper the features of this location. The third test involved another psychic question. Out of the approximately 300 people who participated, one famous male New York psychic and myself tied with perfect answers! It was then I realized what remarkable angels I have.

I feel all my gifts originate from my angels and guides. They are so good to me, and I am so grateful for their guidance, protection, and love. Without their assistance, I don't know how I would have survived. They ease my pathway and have demonstrated time after time after time to others and to myself their wisdom, love, and knowledge. I say thank you to them all day long for this and for that. Even though I know their abilities, I am still in awe! Quite simply, I love my angels, and I know I am loved! How great is that? I am blest beyond belief.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous MsDemmie said...

Those are some pretty awesome talents you have there.

Happy BYB Sunday!

February 18, 2007  
Blogger Recovering Lutheran said...

Fascinating. I have had experiences with angels, demons, and the Holy Spirit. I have written just a tiny bit about it in my blog so far.

Was the NY psychic John Edward? I've seen him in person several times.

My blessings are blogged. Come check out my site's new look! :-)

February 18, 2007  
Blogger Blue Panther said...

That sounds really fascinating!

I am glad to hear that you were able to reclaim the gifts that you almost lost in your childhood.

Have a Great week!

February 18, 2007  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home