site stats
Moonlight Becomes Me: The Big Face-Off Day of Saturn And Neptune

Moonlight Becomes Me

Shedding New Light on the MOON and astrology

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

The Big Face-Off Day of Saturn And Neptune

Today's the Big Day when Saturn and Neptune face off exactly opposite each other. Being a sensitive, I've been feeling this intense energy from this aspect. My natal Venus has been getting squeezed in the middle since Saturn has retrograded back to my Venus. Neptune has been opposing my Venus for many long years. There will be a new beginning for me and many very soon. My choice is to follow the advice of the following quote by accepting, allowing, and surrendering.

"Your first chance is to surrender each moment to the reality of that moment. Knowing that what is cannot be undone--because it already is--you say yes to what is or accept what isn't. Then you do what you have to do, whatever the situation requires. If you abide in this state of acceptance, you create no more negativity, nor more suffering, no more unhappiness. You then live in a state of nonresistance, a state of grace and lightness, free of struggle." Eckhart Tolle

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous basha said...

On Sunday I went to the Unity church, the message for the day was ,to be willing to jump off a cliff and Know that God is with us.I am very comforted by knowing God is with me .and I too am feeling the intense and sensitive energy that is going on .Surrendering the outcome is what I am learning to do. and get out of the way,easy to say , and yet for God to do what is in my highest and best good is very freeing. That is the lesson,one of many, I am learning. and sending out a big HELP! does not hurt either. I say thank you to my friend and a women of wisdom,love love love...Basha

February 28, 2007  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home