site stats
Moonlight Becomes Me: Blog Your Blessings Sunday

Moonlight Becomes Me

Shedding New Light on the MOON and astrology

Monday, January 01, 2007

Blog Your Blessings Sunday

Photo: terragalleria


I am grateful I survived 2006 for my first Blog Your Blessings Sunday of 2007! 2006 was a Year of Challenges, but each stretching on my part to meet each of these challenges was met with success. It has been said that we're only given as much as we can handle, and at least for 2006, this homily seems to have been the case.

I am grateful I was able to learn about blogging and develop my skills and knowledge in this arena. I learned through trial and error, many mistakes, and through GRACE by bringing along someone to help me when I couldn't get past an obstacle such as the time one of my blogs was locked up for no reason but Blogger suspected it of being a spam blog. I thank amazing Luna for her skill in surmounting that frustrating obstacle. With her ingenuity and skill, she maneuvered me a new blog until finally someone responded to my many pleas--and by the time they responded, I was already good to go with a duplicate blog thanks to Luna. I find it rather amusing that this Moon/Astrology blog should have someone with this name 'Luna' working with it. Luna also helped me move the blog of one of the other BYB's group who through some weird freak thing had managed to get his blog name situated right next to the name of this blog at the very top. The blogger was innocent, and it was just one of those glitches. I didn't know how to move it to where it belonged because I couldn't even locate it in the template. I was baffled, and then Luna responded to my "Help!" emails!

I am grateful for so many people in my life that my list would be very long, for it is others who are the angels in human form which so bless my life!

Technorati Tags:, moon photo blog,,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice post indeed.

Glad that you survived 2006 & here's to surviving 2007.

Props to Luna as well.

Have a great year.

January 02, 2007  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home