site stats
Moonlight Becomes Me: The Big Guys Are Coming Together

Moonlight Becomes Me

Shedding New Light on the MOON and astrology

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

The Big Guys Are Coming Together

Photo" Charles Pfeil

I have been feeling the upcoming Jupiter square Uranus aspect. It will be exact next Monday, but it's so close now, I am jumping out of my skin. What am I feeling? Depending upon my mood, either restlessness, elation, claustrophobia, dread, expectation of 'something', and MANY insights about people and myself. I laid in bed last night taking inventory of my life, and I saw MORE of the Big Picture than I had in a long time. I also 'got' on a deep level the resolutions to many of my personality challenges which was great info for which I am very grateful!

“About all you can do in life is be who you are. Some people will love you for you. Most will love you for what you can do for them, and some won't like you at all.” Rita Mae Brown

Technorati Tags:, moonphotoblog,,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home