site stats
Moonlight Becomes Me: Blog Your Blessings Sunday

Moonlight Becomes Me

Shedding New Light on the MOON and astrology

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Blog Your Blessings Sunday



Whew...the Holy Daze sure do make one run their a$$ off! But I made it here to add my blessings and intentions to the Blog Your Blessings Sunday group! ESPECIALLY during the holidays, I am reminded of how lucky and blessed so many of us are, and that includes me! I have a family I love and who loves me...a beautiful home...friends...my needs are met...I have the opportunity to share and help others...barely do I think of a need and it has already manifested!

I want to share a story about manifesting which I read in a book by one of my favorite authors, Stuart Wilde. He wrote an hilarious story about bending down to pick up a penny in the street(a good habit of his and now mine since he influenced me) when he was wearing a tuxedo and got completely splattered with mud in the process. I read his book about money and manifesting maybe twenty years ago, but ever since I read his book, I always bend down to pick up money, even if it's only a penny. His thought form was that our subconscious doesn't distinguish between the sum of a penny or more valuable money. It's simply money being given to us, and thus if we train our subconscious to be grateful for any money that comes to us, we establish prosperity consciousness. This teaching of Stuart's felt real and true to me at the time, and that is why I have the habit of picking up any kind of money I find wherever I find it and however I'm dressed. This week, I found a dime, some pennies, and received lots of lovely gifts. I'm into receivership, and I enjoy receiving just like I enjoy giving. The trick is to find a balance with the receiving and giving energies.

I spent Tibetan New Year in Dharmasala, India, and we participated in a tradition which goes like this: for every amount of money you give, ten thousand (or it it a hundred thousand?)is supposed to return to you. In any event, there are opportune times to give (according to the Tibetan tradition) for increasing your prosperity.

3 Comments:

Anonymous msdemmie said...

Beautiful picture and great post for BYB.

Always a pleasure to visit you

December 17, 2006  
Blogger CyberCelt said...

Wow, more return for your giving in India. In Christianity it is a hundred-fold.

I always pick up money. I saw a blog where these two guys go out and find money. Then they blog about how much and where they found the money. They find a lot.

As a kid, I collected coke bottles because there was 2 cents return on them. This was big money in the 50s.

I try to repay the generosity that has been shown to me in many times of my life. I always just say, "pass it on when you have a chance."

Happy Clicking Monday!

December 18, 2006  
Blogger Whatever said...

Glad to see that you made it with the BYB thing! As it happens, I had a miserable drive home and your post perked me up, so I'm just as glad you posted on Monday :-)

December 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home