site stats
Moonlight Becomes Me: Sunday Blessings

Moonlight Becomes Me

Shedding New Light on the MOON and astrology

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Sunday Blessings

Photo: Flickr

Every Sunday I participate in a meme titled Blog Your Blessings, and here are mine for today:

I am grateful my daughter and her fiancee found the perfect new place to live.

I am grateful all our coconuts are finally off our trees. Read another one of my blogs Who's Yo Mama to see the photos and story.

I am grateful my partner's favorite football team, Ohio State University, is still on its winning streak.

I am grateful for La Luna's assistance with my blogs! She has re-designed Blog-Blond and another of my blog's The Art of Living and Dying and spiffed them up in innumerable ways.

I am grateful Retrograde Mercury hasn't screwed with me too much! I had to throw that in as this blog is supposed to be an astrology blog! Smile! Seriously, Mercury Retrograde is a time for re-consideration, and I am re-considering the design of most of my blogs, so Mercury Retrograde is my ally.

Technorati Tags:, moon photo,,

2 Comments:

Blogger CyberCelt said...

Happy BYB! See you on Sunday.

November 05, 2006  
Anonymous Nicola said...

What a nice BYB post ....... :) I read about the coconuts too !

November 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home