site stats
Moonlight Becomes Me: One Benefit of Neptune Direct

Moonlight Becomes Me

Shedding New Light on the MOON and astrology

Friday, November 03, 2006

One Benefit of Neptune Direct

Art courtesy of Love Peace Happiness

Since Neptune went direct recently, I have been ON FIRE with my psychic abilities. I feel they were dimmed by Retrograde Neptune, but NOW I am back up and running again! Yahoo! I realize I take my psychic abilities for granted as I'm usually hooked up! With the period of Neptune Retrograde, I had to work at it, and even then I wasn't feeling all that connected.

"The elevator to success is out of order. You'll have to use the stairs...one step at a time." -- Joe Girard

Technorati Tags:, moon photo,,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home