site stats
Moonlight Becomes Me: Moment by Moment

Moonlight Becomes Me

Shedding New Light on the MOON and astrology

Monday, November 13, 2006

Moment by Moment

Art courtesy of Love Peace Happiness

I'm always amazed how significant turning points or life passages cast their shadow before through omens such as physical body stuff, Spirit speaking through others, and/or a gift of a book. Upcoming for me is an astrological event, and the omens keep popping up, and thus, I surmise this astro event will most likely have a great deal of impact. What is the meet-up? My transiting North Node will conjunct transiting Uranus and conjunct my Natal Pisces Ascendant in late December this year and January 2007. The omens are too numerous to list because there are new ones popping up almost daily referencing this time period. Thus, I am quite intrigued.

"Exhaust the little moment. Soon it dies." ~Gwendolyn Brooks




Technorati Tags:, moon photo,,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home