site stats
Moonlight Becomes Me: Make A Resolve To Keep Happy

Moonlight Becomes Me

Shedding New Light on the MOON and astrology

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Make A Resolve To Keep Happy

Photo: Flickr

"Your success and happiness lie in you... Resolve to keep happy, and your joy and you shall form an invincible host against difficulties." -- Helen Keller

It's interesting to observe onself and others in regards to happiness. Happiness often goes up and down and from one side of the shore to the other depending upon circumstances. I have made a strong effort to ZERO allow the every-changing astrological aspects to affect my happiness. I feel I have the choice to remain happy no matter what is going on in my astrological chart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home