site stats
Moonlight Becomes Me: Karma Removal

Moonlight Becomes Me

Shedding New Light on the MOON and astrology

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Karma Removal

Photo: Flickr

I recently added my name, birth information and the names of beloved others to a special ceremony called a "Yajna". You can read more about yajna's here. For those unfamiliar with Yajnas, in brief it is an ancient Vedic practice of offering prayers and sacrifices to the Gods with the help of a Holy Fire. It is done by those practiced in Yajnas, and the belief is that using the purification of fire, Lord Agni, a direct link will be made and the prayers answered. There are MANY kinds of Yajnas, and they help in numerous ways. The ancient Rishis evolved various methods of Yajnas, and the rituals are performed with devotion. Yajnas are said to help cure diseases, seek divine help in solving problems that defy mundane solutions, and achieve deliverance from karma amongst many other kinds of ceremonies.

As noted by me in an earlier post, I took a tumble recently. I fell on the same elbow which had recently been drained by a medical doctor who then gave me a cortisone shot and told me to let it be and let it heal--and so it was until the hard fall. The fall was my wake-up call because of all the many ways to fall, somehow my body chose to take the brunt of the fall on this same elbow which became inflammed again. This fall was a major clue!

The good news is this: after the Yajna Ceremony, there was zero pain in my elbow! Yesterday I helped a friend unpack and lifted heavy boxes with an elbow as good as new!


"We must either find a way or make one." Hannibal

Technorati Tags:, Yajna Ceremony,,

1 Comments:

Anonymous msdemmie said...

fascinating post and beautiful picture

November 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home