site stats
Moonlight Becomes Me: Happy New Moon

Moonlight Becomes Me

Shedding New Light on the MOON and astrology

Monday, November 20, 2006

Happy New Moon

Art courtesy of Love Peace Happiness

"Let everyone remember that his Soul has laid down for him a particular work, and that unless he does this work, though perhaps not consciously, he will inevitably raise a conflict between his Soul and personality which of necessity reacts in the form of physical disorders." Dr.Bach

I don't know about the rest of ya'll, but I'm ready for all the planets to move on out of Scorpio and head into Sagittarius! I've had enough intensity! Today I tripped over AIR and went flying down hard to the rough pavement skinning my hands, arms and elbow. I'm grateful I didn't break anything. This was BEFORE the New Moon! I don't know if this is correct information, but I've read that the most dangerous times are right before a New or Full Moon.

Technorati Tags:, moon art,,

2 Comments:

Blogger CyberCelt said...

Here for C&C Monday. From what I remember, it was the Saturn hours to watch for troubles.

November 20, 2006  
Blogger otilius said...

that IS weird...if I knew how to put my link on your site like that, I still wouldn't have done it. and, not knowing how it happened, I can only gawk in awe...

(a link to my site appears at the top here, near the title)

November 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home