site stats
Moonlight Becomes Me: Every Now & Then

Moonlight Becomes Me

Shedding New Light on the MOON and astrology

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Every Now & Then

Art courtesy of Love Peace Happiness

When I was much younger and obsessed with astrology, I was always looking at my chart and at others. Then I grew out of that phase. Now I check in on my chart from time to time and on others too if someone requests me to, but my obsession with astrology has vanished. However, EVERY NOW & THEN, I happen to notice an upcoming aspect which makes me go hmmmm and speculate about what is the potential of that moment in time and that aspect.

Such a day for me will be December 7th, 2006. On this day, Venus will conjunct Pluto conjunct Galactic Center. It so happens that I was born with a Venus/Pluto conjunction in Leo, and my Natal Moon is at 25 degrees Sagittarius. Thus, all of these elements will be together on December 7th have me wondering what I can do to maximize the potential of this day. Any suggestions anyone?

Happy Thanksgiving!

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." Confucius



Technorati Tags:, astrology,,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home