site stats
Moonlight Becomes Me: Blogging My Blessings Sunday

Moonlight Becomes Me

Shedding New Light on the MOON and astrology

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Blogging My Blessings Sunday

Photo: terragalleria

Sunday is the day of the week when I participate in the Blogging
My Blessings meme,
so here goes for my praise, gratitude and blessings:

I am grateful for my supportive daughter and friends! They cheer me up and rally my spirits!

I am grateful for my natal astrology--I'm glad to be me, even though I was born with a few challenging aspects and continue to experience challenging aspects. Such is life, and I'm glad to be here participating!

I am grateful for my health on all levels, my innate curiosity, my work ethic, and my desire to share with others.

I am grateful I've been nominated for Weblog awards by others for several of my blogs. How wonderful that others appreciate and honor my blogs!

"The true measure of a man is not how he behaves in moments of comfort and convenience but how he stands at times of controversy and challenges." Martin Luther King Jr.

Technorati Tags:, moon photo,,

4 Comments:

Anonymous msdemmie said...

What a lovely post and beautiful picture.

Not doing *easy* is a challenge and blessing all in itself.

One of my favourite quotes from Martin Luther King Jr.

November 19, 2006  
Blogger CyberCelt said...

Great post! Here for BYB Sunday. I love that picture and the quotation.

November 19, 2006  
Blogger Whatever said...

That's a lot of blessings :-) I'm impressed that you are on good terms with both your daughter and her friends. Having a good relationship with your daughter is very important, but with her friends too? Wow!

November 19, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Post!!!

Children and friends are great blessings indeed.

Best of luck with the Weblog awards.

November 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home