site stats
Moonlight Becomes Me: Blog Your Blessings Sunday

Moonlight Becomes Me

Shedding New Light on the MOON and astrology

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Blog Your Blessings Sunday

Artwork courtesy of Love Peace Happiness

Having had an audience with His Holiness The Dalai Lama this March at his home in McLeod Ganj, India and experienced first hand his humor, earthiness and wisdom, I love this quote:

"We've been all the way to the moon and back, but have trouble crossing the street to meet the new neighbor." - His Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama

So for this Sunday's BYB, I wish to contribute this:

I'm grateful and blessed for my kind, considerate, happy, helpful neighbors.

I'm grateful for moonlight. Recently a friend told me about a new hi-tech healing device using moonlight which she saw on a television program, but I have yet to find a link to this story on the net. If someone sees it, could you please forward it onto me? I'm fascinated with the moon!

I'm grateful for interesting astrological information that arrives in my inbox such as this one in Mountain Astrologer by Donna Cunningham titled "Venus-Pluto Aspects: It's Nobody's Business If I Do". I can relate since I have a Venus-Pluto conjunction. Here's the link.

I'm grateful for the opportunity to serve others--which I've been doing a lot of lately.

Have A Blessed Sunday!

3 Comments:

Blogger Whatever said...

That is so true about the neighbors. I would extend it to meeting people in general (for me at any rate). Why is that so hard to do?

Once again, thanks for providing an insight to think about.

November 26, 2006  
Blogger stev said...

"We've been all the way to the moon and back, but have trouble crossing the street to meet the new neighbor." - His Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama
Great quote there =)

So how does one 'request' for an audience? (just curious)

November 27, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great week and I am sure meeting the Dalai Lama must have been a great experience.

Stay Blessed!

November 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home