site stats
Moonlight Becomes Me: Astrology Chart of Yesterday's Fall

Moonlight Becomes Me

Shedding New Light on the MOON and astrology

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Astrology Chart of Yesterday's Fall

Photo: terragalleria
Chart Courtesy of AstroDienst

For those familiar with astrological charts and for those with eyes that can read the tiny symbols, the above astrological chart (timed for the surprising fall I took yesterday and about which I posted yesterday) depicts the multiple squares and t-square taking place at that time when I was running errands in the main business area of Maui--Kahului. Since I've always been a strong hiker (having hiked Annapurna Base Camp in Nepal for many days and the Na Pali Coast Tail in Kauai along with other challenging hikes), and never taken a dive like I did yesterday, I was most curious what the astrology chart of the fall would look like. The chart speaks for itself. I should've stayed in the closet with my cat. Just kidding. I am grateful my angels intervened so zero major disasters happened to me!

By the way, AstroDienst offers free astrology charts and lots of other goodies PLUS they are running a December Special right now.

"People travel to wonder at the height of the mountains, at the huge waves of the seas, at the long course of the rivers, at the vast compass of the ocean, at the circular motion of the stars, and yet they pass by themselves without wondering." St. Augustine





Technorati Tags:, moon photo,,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home