site stats
Moonlight Becomes Me: Mercury Retrograde?

Moonlight Becomes Me

Shedding New Light on the MOON and astrology

Friday, October 27, 2006

Mercury Retrograde?

Photo: Flickr

"I want to hold you close like a lute,
so we can cry out with loving." Rumi

Mercury will go retrograde tomorrow, Oct. 28th. Astrological knowledge has it that when Mercury goes retrograde, communications, travel, appointments, mail and the internet experience snarl-ups, problems and snafus. I experience these things all the time, and no more so when Mercury is retrograde... and it's not because I had a Mercury retrograde in my natal chart! I have been observing Mercury retrograde through the years, and it seems to me that the fabled Murphy of Murphy's Law has absolutely zero respect for this astrological axiom. I know the popularity of the Mercury retrograde 'story' has grown in proportion to the expansion of worldwide communications.

Is there any validity to this Mercury retro? Maybe it's bettah just to see this time period as an opportunity to go within and take a vacation from our chattering Monkey Brains for awhile.




1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a Leo with Gemini rising and I'm feeling it!


MercurialMike


I don't know how this link swap thing works? Confused.

November 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home