site stats
Moonlight Becomes Me: Birthing of Sunday Blessings

Moonlight Becomes Me

Shedding New Light on the MOON and astrology

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Birthing of Sunday Blessings


I just joined a group meme which is all about BLESSINGS hosted by Blue Panther, and today is my first day to participate. Yipeee!

So here goes:

I am so grateful that I have the opportunity to spend Sundays on the beach with my daughter and witness all the abundant love. Read my posting on my other blog, Who's Yo Mama, about my day today.

I am so grateful for all my blogging buddies, cyber friends and golden-oldie friends who usually call me on Sunday--which makes Sunday a busy day for me!

I am so grateful for the darling new tenants who moved in TODAY!

I am grateful that Blogger is working again, and it doesn't take forever to upload photos and upload text! Blogger had been driving us just a little bit crazy lately, ya know?!!!


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was good to read about the time you get to spend with your daughter on Sundays.

And, Ofcourse we blogger users have to be grateful when Blogger runs smoothly without any hitches.:)

Stay Blessed.

October 29, 2006  
Blogger stev said...

Amen to the blogger bit and all that ;)

October 31, 2006  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home